Saturday, September 13, 2008

Packing = not so fun!

We're packing up our house...and have been for a week now...and it's NOT fun! Right now I feel like I'm living in a box...surrounded by boxes...UGH! But today is the final day of it in our old condo. Today I'm packing up the kitchen and everything else we've used in the last week that needed to be kept out. Tomorrow we're meeting our agent and the old owner at 9:15 am and officially take possession...FINALLY!

I wish this was all I had to worry about, but my first paper is due in my writing class this week. Monday I have to have a typed rough draft and then the final draft is due Wednesday. I haven't written anything, so that's what I'm off to do now. I hate this last minute stuff, but I've been SO busy with the house, my last week at my old job...everything!!

1 comment:

The Reynolds said...

Old job? What's the story there?